Argyll & Mull of Kintyre
- The superb coast, forests and lochs of Argyllshire
- The Cowal Peninsula, a mouth-watering introduction to the West Highlands
- Mull of Kintyre, a unique and unexplored corner of Scotland
- The magical Isle of Gigha, the most southerly of the Hebrides
- Oban, the beautiful hub of the Southern Hebrides & Gateway to the Isles
This itinerary is a mouth-watering introduction to the West Highlands; a land of rich Highland diversity, mighty mountain peaks and deep glacial lochs. This self-drive tour around the West Coast of Scotland explores the enchanting peninsulas of Cowal and Kintyre - swept by the warm Gulf Stream and studded with quiet inns and hamlets.
Discover stunning islands and beaches, charming shore side villages and a land rich in ancient castles and history.