Coll & Tiree: A Hebridean Escape
- Enjoy the tranquility of Hebridean life in one of the sunniest places in the British Isles
- White sandy beaches and crystal clear waters - a mecca for surfers and windsurfers from around the world
- Follow in Samuel Johnson’s footsteps and take a wander up Coll’s highest point - Ben Hogh - to enjoy a breathtaking Hebridean panorama
- Explore the vast array of marine wildlife and seabirds in one of the last great wildernesses in Europe
- Discover the secrets of fascinating archaeological sites like Dùn Mòr Broch - a 2,000 year old fortress
- Truly unwind and experience the magic of these idyllic, unspoilt islands
This self-drive holiday takes you on a wonderful journey to the magical islands of Coll & Tiree, where you can enjoy the tranquility of island life on two stunningly beautiful Hebridean islands. Unspoilt sandy beaches and crystal clear water combine in one of the sunniest places in Britain to create a paradise undiscovered by most tourists.
This is a dream holiday for those seeking a complete escape from the stresses and strains of modern life. With most of the attractions on these islands completely natural - you will soon ease into a gentler pace of life. Take a tranquil journey back in time in Coll and Tiree.