> Prices from: £ 520.00 per person
> Start / Finish: Chipping Campden / Bath
> Distance: 102 miles (164 km)
> Duration: 6 to 10 days according to choice
> Availability: Any Start Date from April to October
> Grading: Easy to Moderate
Cotswold Way Highlights
- The pretty thatched houses that line the streets of Chipping Campden
- Far reaching, stunning views of England’s most beautiful landscape
- The picture-postcard village of Painswick and glorious Cotswold villages
- Discover Roman villas, abbeys, historic houses and battle sites
- Spend time in the elegant World Heritage City of Bath and enjoy a soak in the Roman Baths after your Costwold Way walk
The Cotswold Way is a long distance walking trail that runs 102 miles between the beautiful market town of Chipping Campden in the north and the World Heritage City of Bath in the south.
For a taste of everything quintessentially English, this is a walk that offers it all: historic castles, ancient abbeys, stately homes all set amidst glorious green countryside and enchanting villages.
This trail will appeal to those seeking a gentle introduction to walking in the English countryside; the Cotswolds are hilly rather than mountainous. Officially designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the Cotswold landscape is an entrancing mixture of parkland, neat fields with dry-stone walls and patches of lush woodland.
The end of your journey is the City of Bath, designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Bath’s Roman Baths and fine architecture are sure to be a highlight of your journey.
The wonderful series of landscapes and idyllic villages that help make the Cotswolds one of Britain’s finest regions ensure that the journey between Chipping Campden and Bath is a joy from start to finish.