- Carefully selected accommodation located as close as possible to the route.
- Accommodation is en-suite where possible and includes a traditional Scottish breakfast.
- Daily door-to-door baggage transfers.
- Comprehensive Guidebook & Map covering the route (one set / party).
- Detailed Information Pack including a Personalised itinerary with full details of your accommodation, route notes and a daily break-down of walking distances and recommendations for lunch and dinner.
- A list of facilities & attractions eg. banks, shops and tourist attractions along the way
- Detailed travel information.
- A recommended East Highland Way kit list.
- Emergency Contact Number.
Your walking holiday excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Transport to the start and from the finish of the walk
- Lunches and evening meals
This self-guided walking holiday along the East Highland Way is available to solo walkers. As we incur additional costs for transferring a single bag there is a solo walker supplement of £ 15.00 per day in addition to the single supplement.
Single rooms & supplements
Standard: £25.00 per person per night
The single supplement is to cover the additional costs of a single room or single occupancy of a twin or double room and of providing a set of maps and a guidebook for one rather than two people.
Please book early if you require a single room as only a limited number of single rooms are usually available.