Escape to the Highlands
- Edinburgh Castle, The Royal Mile & The Palace of Holyrood House
- Historic Castles including Stirling, Urquhart and Eilean Donan
- Glencoe, Scotland's most famous and atmospheric glen
- The magical Isle of Skye and the Cuillin Mountains
- Mystical Loch Ness & Inverness, the Highland Capital
This tour of the Scottish Highlands begins in Edinburgh, Scotland's majestic Capital city and explores the magnificent Highlands and Islands. Travelling north to Stirling, Glencoe & the Isle of Skye it visits Inverness, the Capital of the Highlands and mystical Loch Ness, exploring a selection of the country's finest mountain and loch-side scenery.