- Loch Lomond, the world's most famous loch
- The enchanting Isles of Mull, Iona & Skye
- Glencoe, Scotland's most famous & atmospheric glen
- The medieval town of St Andrews - the ‘home of golf'
- Edinburgh Castle, the Royal Mile & the Palace of Holyrood House
- Historic Castles including Urquhart, Dunvegan & Eilean Donan
- The spectacular beauty & grandeur of the rugged coastline of Wester Ross
- Culloden Battlefield & mystical Loch Ness
- The Malt Whisky Trail including visits to Glenfiddich & the Macallan Distilleries
This is the ultimate scenic tour of Scotland. This self-drive itinerary travels along our stunning coastline, past golden beaches, ancient castles and pretty villages and by wonderful loch-side and mountain scenery.
It begins close to the banks of Loch Lomond and travels to the stunning west coast. Continuing into the heart of the Scottish Highlands, visit Glencoe, the magical Isle of Skye and the outstanding natural beauty and wilderness of Wester Ross. Explore mystical Loch Ness, sample our national product on your journey through Whisky Country and enjoy the fairytale castles of Royal Deeside.
Finally travel through the Kingdom of Fife to the medieval sea-side town of St Andrews and the home of golf. Edinburgh, Scotland's majestic Capital city is your final destination.