Great Scottish Railway Journey
- Enjoy the highlights of Scotland without a car
- Travel on some of the most scenic railway lines in Europe
- The Jacobite Steam Train - one of the great railway journeys in the world
- The Strathspey Railway - a nostalgic steam train journey through the The Cairngorms National Park
- The seaside town of Oban - Scotland’s seafood capital and the Gateway to the Isles
- Edinburgh - Scotland’s majestic capital and one of Europe’s most beautiful cities
This self-guided holiday journeys through Scotland’s breathtaking scenery using trains, coaches and ferries, and will appeal to anybody who wants to avoid the stresses of driving. Sit back, relax, and focus solely on enjoying the spectacular landscape.
Making use of some of the most scenic railway lines in the world, including the legendary Jacobite Steam Train, this itinerary is an unforgettable journey through Scotland. Explore some of the greatest scenery that Scotland has to offer, from Edinburgh’s awe-inspiring skyline to the rugged beauty of The Cairngorms National Park.