Hebridean Island Hopping
- Walk along glorious beaches on the Isle of Barra and visit Kisimul Castle
- Walking, kayaking and wildlife-watching abound on Benbecula and The Uists, home to white sandy beaches and sparkling sea lochs
- Walk along Luskentyre beach, one of the most spectacular beaches in Scotland
- Explore the archaeological treasures of the Standing Stones of Callanish
- Enjoy a traditional music session in Stornoway and visit glorious Lewis Castle
This island-hopping self-drive tour, by sea and by road, explores the majestic Islands of the Outer Hebrides. Spectacularly located on the edge of Europe this island chain offers striking landscapes, windswept golden beaches and sparkling seas.
An elemental beauty pervades each of the 200 islands that make up the archipelago. Experience a real sense of belonging and freedom as you explore these wonderful islands and soak up the warm Hebridean hospitality.