- Soak up the peace & tranquility of the beautiful Scottish Lakeland
- Visit Historic Castles including Stirling, Urquhart & Eilean Donan
- Explore the gloriously romantic Isle of Skye
- Take an enchanting walk to the Coral Beaches
- Enjoy a fabulous cruise into the heart of the Cuillin Mountains
- Loch Ness & fairy-tale Cawdor Castle - romantically linked to Shakespeare
Experience a wonderful Honeymoon in the magnificent Scottish Highlands. This self-drive tour of Scotland begins in the beautiful Scottish Lakeland, travels north through Glencoe and into the heart of the Highlands before taking a boat over the sea to the Isle of Skye.
Explore Inverness, the Capital of the Highlands and mystical Loch Ness, enjoying a selection of the country's finest mountain and loch-side scenery. Your Highland Honeymoon ends in Highland Perthshire - home to some of the most beautiful lochs and villages in Scotland.