Highlights of the Hebrides
- Travel on the "Road to the Isles" to the magical Isle of Skye & explore the spectacular Cuillin Mountains
- Discover the mountains & lunar landscape of North Harris
- White sandy beaches at Luskentyre & Scarista simply take your breath away
- Explore the archaeological treasures of the Standing Stones of Callanish
- Walking, kayaking & wildlife-watching abound on Benbecula and The Uists, home to white sandy beaches & sparkling sea lochs
This island-hopping self-drive tour journeys to the edge of Europe to explore the highlights of the majestic Outer Hebrides. Nowhere else will you find such diversity of landscapes, wildlife, arts, crafts and music - these Scottish islands have an abundance of beautiful habitats which are peaceful, unspoilt and natural.
As you travel through these spectacular islands, experience the striking landscape of Skye, the windswept golden beaches of Harris and the heartland of Gaelic culture on Lewis.