- Edinburgh Castle, The Royal Mile & The Palace of Holyrood House
- Glencoe, Scotland's most famous & atmospheric glen
- Historic Castles including Stirling, Urquhart & Eilean Donan
- Culloden Battlefield, site of the last battle to be fought on British soil
- The historic University town of St Andrews & the spiritual home of golf
A self-drive tour exploring a selection of the country's finest historic landmarks, castles, and battlegrounds. Your holiday begins in Edinburgh, Scotland's majestic Capital and explores the many historical highlights of this beautiful city.
Travelling north to Stirling, Glencoe & Fort William visit Inverness, the Capital of the Highlands and mystical Loch Ness.