James Bond Tour
- Edinburgh, Scotland’s majestic Capital, and birthplace of Sir Sean Connery
- Visit Scotland’s largest collection of James Bond memorabilia and enjoy a cocktail at the 007 Bar
- Scotland’s stunning West Coast, including locations from The Spy Who Loved Me and From Russia With Love
- Spectacular Glen Etive and Glencoe, dramatically featured in Skyfall
- Visit the Macallan Distillery and sample Bond’s favourite dram
Take the stunning drive into Glen Etive and onwards to Glencoe to see the scenery used in the filming of Skyfall. Visit Eilean Donan, the headquarters of MI6 from The World is Not Enough, which also happens to be one of the most scenic and iconic castles in Scotland. Complete your James Bond Experience with a tour of the Macallan Distillery where you can sample Bond’s favourite whisky.