Magical Islands of Mull, Iona & Skye
- Walk along white sandy beaches on the Isle of Mull
- Follow in the footsteps of 14 centuries of pilgrims on the tiny Isle of Iona
- Visit Fingal's Cave, the awesome natural phenomenon on the Isle of Staffa
- Travel on the "Road to the Isles" to the magical Isle of Skye & explore the spectacular Cuillin Mountains
- Historic Castles including Duart on Mull, Dunvegan & Armadale on Skye
This island-hopping self-drive tour of the magical isles of Mull and Skye also visits the special island retreats of Iona and Raasay. These Inner Hebridean islands of Scotland offer some of the best scenery in Europe, with soaring mountains, glorious white sandy beaches and wonderful wildlife.
Experience the diverse landscape of Mull, the spiritual escape of Iona, and the most famous island of all - the magnificent Isle of Skye.