Magical Islands of Mull, Iona & Skye
- Walk along some of Europe's finest sandy beaches on the Isle of Mull
- Follow in the footsteps of 14 centuries of pilgrims on the tiny Isle of Iona
- Visit Fingal's Cave, the awesome natural phenomenon on the Isle of Staffa
- Travel through the wild Ardnamurchan Peninsula to the magical Isle of Skye
- Explore Skey's spectacular Cuillin Mountains
- Experience the weight of history at Duart Castle on Mull, and Dunvegan & Armadale Castles on Skye
This island-hopping self-drive tour of the Magical Islands of Mull, Iona and Skye offers some of the best scenery in Europe, with soaring mountains, glorious white sandy beaches and wonderful wildlife.
Experience the diverse landscape of Mull, the spiritual escape of Iona, and the most famous island of all - the magnificent Isle of Skye.
Keen to learn more about the magical islands of Mull, Iona and Skye? Check out our blog posts 5 Reasons to Visit the Isle of Mull, 5 Reasons to Visit the Isle of Skye, or have a look at our online photo album to experience a journey through these magical islands in pictures.