North Coast 500
- The majestic splendour of the mountains of Assynt and Torridon
- Experience a thrilling journey over the Bealach na Bà with spectacular views and hairpin bends
- The world-famous Inverewe Gardens - an oasis of exotic plants and vibrant colour
- Achmelvich Bay - one of Scotland’s most beautiful beaches
- Dunrobin Castle - the magnificent ancestral home of the Dukes of Sutherland
Experience Scotland’s answer to Route 66 on this self-guided driving holiday. The North Coast 500 offers an unforgettable journey through some of Europe’s most exhilarating scenery.
From Inverness, the cosmopolitan capital of the Highlands, journey into Northwest Scotland to explore one of Europe's last great wildernesses where majestic mountains and sparkling lochs await.
Travel to the rugged North Coast of Scotland where sweeping sea views and isolated beaches combine with the warmest of Highland hospitality.
From the mostly northerly point of mainland Britain, John O’Groats, travel south into Caithness to explore a region full of historic towns and endless miles of sandy beaches. Return to Inverness through the picturesque Black Isle where your unforgettable journey on the North Coast 500 comes to an end.
Keen to see more photos of the NC500? Check out our photo album