Orkney & The Far North
- Walk the winding flagstone lanes of the historic fishing port of Stromness
- Explore Skara Brae where Britain’s earliest inhabitants once lived
- Step back in time at some of Europe’s finest ancient monuments including the chambered tomb of Maes Howe & the Ring of Brodgar
- Take a boat over to the Island of Hoy & enjoy a magnificent coastal walk
- Enjoy a guided trip to Cape Wrath, the north-westerly point of Britain
- Walk into Sandwood Bay, one of the most isolated & beautiful beaches in the British Isles
Enjoy a wonderful self-drive tour of Scotland’s northern extremes with a visit to the enchanting Orkney Islands and the striking landscapes and windswept beaches of the Northern Highlands.
Spectacularly located off the northern tip of Scotland, Orkney is a unique destination with a distinctive culture drawn from centuries of Norse rule and a landscape sculpted by the sea.
Travel across the very top of Scotland, past spectacular rocky sea cliffs, stunning golden beaches and down through the ancient mountains of the North-West Highlands.