Scotland on Screen
- Edinburgh, Scotland’s majestic Capital: the location for and inspiration behind many blockbusters
- Rannoch Moor and Glencoe – the eerie Highland wilderness used in James Bond’s Skyfall and the Harry Potter films
- Take the Jacobite Steam Train (aka The Hogwarts Express) over the world-famous Glenfinnan viaduct
- Visit the Isle of Skye and explore the breathtaking Trotternish Peninsula, as featured in Stardust and Prometheus
- “There can be only one” – the stunning castle that Hollywood loves – Eilean Donan
- Run along the West Sands beach at St Andrews to the soundtrack of Chariots of Fire
This tour of Scotland’s Film and Television Highlights begins in Edinburgh, Scotland's magnificent Capital city and explores the atmospheric Highlands, the scene of many classic films. Travel over the sea to Skye and enjoy exploring the magical and mysterious landscapes of Scotland’s second largest island. Visit heroic castles, marvel at jaw-dropping scenery, and follow in the footsteps of some movie legends as you recreate your own magical cinematic moments.