The Seafood Trail
- Enjoy spectacular coastal scenery & wonderful locally caught seafood
- The Cowal Peninsula, a mouth-watering introduction to the West Highlands
- Dine at some of the finest waterfront Inns & Restaurants
- Oban, the beautiful hub of the Southern Hebrides & Gateway to the Islands
- The magical Isle of Skye & the Cuillin Mountains
This self-drive tour takes you by some of the most spectacular coastal scenery Scotland has to offer - where crystal clear waters combine with gorgeous mountain scenery and quaint waterside restaurants serve the sweetest, freshest, shellfish imaginable.
The Seafood Trail is a true culinary adventure along the beautiful west coast of Scotland, allowing you to sample mouth-watering fare at the region's top hotels and restaurants. Serving up an array of delicacies - often delivered straight from the sea by local fishermen – Scotland's west coast is a rich bounty for seafood lovers.