West Coast Explorer
- The Isle of Bute - an emerald gem
- Inveraray Castle - the 18th century home of the Duke and Duchess of Argyll
- Oban - the beautiful hub of the Southern Hebrides & Gateway to the Isles
- The magical islands of Mull and Iona
- Get off-the-beaten-track in the remote Ardnamurchan Peninsula - the best part of Scotland you've never heard of
Take a magical tour around the West Coast of Scotland's most stunning coastline and scenic peninsulas. Numerous golden beaches, lush rolling hills, ancient castles and pretty villages are complimented by wonderful loch-side and mountain scenery.