- Explore the coastline of the beautiful Isle of Arran by Sea Kayak or Powerboat
- Climb Ben Nevis, the UK’s highest mountain for wonderful views
- Hire a mountain bike & tackle the World Cup Trails at The Nevis Range
- Gorge Walk & Canyon your way around the Cairngorms National Park
- Hike up to the stunning Cairngorm plateau for spectacular Highland views
Scotland is a superb destination for thrill-seekers of all abilities and this self-drive itinerary takes you on a journey to some of the best places in Europe for adrenaline-fuelled fun.
Your adventure holiday in Scotland begins on the Isle of Arran with its stunning scenery and magnificent coastline. Travel along the western seaboard to Fort William, the Outdoor Capital of the UK and then into the Cairngorms National Park, a true wilderness experience.
Combine activities on land and sea from kayaking on sparkling lochs to abseiling down hidden waterfalls and traversing mountain peaks for a wonderful holiday experience.