Scotland has shaped an identity recognisable the world over - it is a land of astonishing contrasts and possesses a magical quality, whether seen shrouded in mist or rising majestic above the mirror of a loch.
With such a diverse landscape, wonderful wildlife and rich history there's just so much to see and do, so we’ve compiled a selection of our favourite Classic Experiences.
You may have always wanted to attend the spectacular Edinburgh Military Tattoo, or explore the Historic Castles and Battlegrounds of the Highlands on a self drive tour.
If you love the great outdoors then our Adventure package is just for you - sea kayaking on the beautiful west coast and mountain biking on world cup downhill tracks.
For seafood lovers we’ve included a journey along Scotland’s very own Seafood Trail where you can sample hand-dived scallops and plump langoustines all caught within a stone’s throw of award-winning restaurants.
Please feel free to create your own tour itinerary by adding the experiences that inspire you most and come and sample the sights, sounds, tastes and spectacle of this wonderful country.
- Touring Scotland
- Magical Islands
- Whisky Trails
- Romantic Scotland
- Classic Experiences
- Cultural Scotland
- Customer Testimonials
- Tailor-Made Travel FAQ
- The Seafood Trail
- This self-drive tour takes you by some of the most spectacular coastal scenery Scotland has to offer - where crystal clear waters combine with gorgeous mountain scenery and quaint waterside restaurants serve the sweetest, freshest shellfish imaginable. The Seafood Trail is a true culinary.....
- Historic Scotland
- A self-drive tour exploring a selection of the country’s finest historic landmarks, castles, and battlegrounds. Your holiday begins in Edinburgh, Scotland's majestic capital and explores the many historical highlights of this beautiful city. Travelling north to Stirling, Glencoe ......
- Edinburgh Festival & The Military Tattoo
- This itinerary visits Edinburgh, Scotland's majestic capital city where you can experience the world's largest arts festival. It includes tickets to the 2017 Edinburgh Royal Military Tattoo - thre greatest show on earth! Experience the thrill of marching bands, massed pipes and drums, and a spectacular firework display ......
- Adventure Scotland
- Journey to some of the best places in Europe for adrenaline-fuelled fun. Begin your adventure on the Isle of Arran with its stunning scenery and magnificent coastline. Travel along the west coast to the Outdoor Capital of the UK and then into the heart of the Cairngorms National Park......
- The Castle Trail
- Step back in time through the last millennium on Scotland's one and only Castle Trail. This self-drive tour itinerary explores some of the world's most unique and splendid castles. Become captivated with stories of romance, legends and a ghostly past......