Cultural ScotlandScotland has a rich association with the arts, and has featured in a wealth of books, films and TV shows. With our Cultural Scotland packages we aim to showcase the very best of what Scotland has to offer – whether you have been inspired by the poetry of Robert Burns, longed to follow in the footsteps of William Wallace, or been swept away by Merida’s story in Disney-Pixar’s Brave.
These packages cover much of Scotland – from the Scottish Borders and the South West, to Aberdeenshire’s historic Castle Trail, the remote Orkney Islands and the Outer Hebrides. Our finest cities also feature, with Edinburgh and Glasgow boasting a rich and varied selection of literary and silver screen highlights.
Whether you are a fan of the classics – Arthur Conan Doyle, Sir Walter Scott, Robert Louis Stevenson – or prefer something slightly more modern – Harry Potter, James Bond, Brave – these itineraries offer something for everyone.
We can tailor-make these itineraries to suit your preferences so if you’d like to add any additional locations please don’t hesitate to let us know.
Follow in the footsteps of your cultural heroes and see the land that brought legends to life.
- Touring Scotland
- Magical Islands
- Whisky Trails
- Romantic Scotland
- Classic Experiences
- Cultural Scotland
- Customer Testimonials
- Tailor-Made Travel FAQ
- Outlander Tour
- The ultimate journey for Outlander fans. This self-drive tour will transport you into the mythical world of Outlander, and take you into the beautiful landscape and historic sights which inspired Diana Gabaldon’s hit series of books, as well as the locations featured in the epic TV series......
- Burns Country & The Scottish Borders
- This self-drive tour will take you on an unforgettable journey through the Scottish Borders and southwest Scotland, where you will discover magnificent abbeys, breathtaking countryside, ancient castles, and a flourishing cultural and culinary scene. It's not hard to see why Rabbie Burns was so inspired by this captivating region ...
- James Bond Tour
- The James Bond Experience begins in Edinburgh, Scotland's impressive Capital city and travels west to visit several locations used in classic James Bond films. Take the stunning drive into Glen Etive and onwards to Glencoe to see the scenery used in the......
- Legends of Scotland
- To celebrate the release of Disney•Pixar’s Brave our Legends of Scotland tour begins in Edinburgh, Scotland's inspiring Capital city and explores the stunning West Coast, with incredible castles and coastal scenery......
- Literary Scotland
- This tour of the Literary Highlights of Scotland begins in Edinburgh, Scotland's impressive Capital city and explores the magnificent Scottish Borders, amazing Ayrshire and the romantic Scottish Lakeland. Discover the locations that stirred Scotland’s finest writers......
- Scotland on Screen
- Scotland has featured in a surprising number of films and TV series. The country’s proud, rich history and stunning landscapes have provided the perfect backdrop for the world of cinema. This tour of Scotland’s Film and Television Highlights begins in Edinburgh......