How To Book
Our website is designed to give you an idea of the wealth of travel possibilities we offer in Scotland and walking holidays throughout the UK and Ireland. We have suggested some itineraries for each region and these can be used as a basis for your trip or you may prefer to create your own itinerary.
Once you have an idea of where you'd like to travel, or if you would like some general guidance and advice, complete our online Enquiry Form or call one of our specialists. We will answer any questions you have and discuss your travel plans and ideas in detail, making suggestions where appropriate and advise about the likelihood of availability.
We will then send you a detailed proposal and quotation for your trip along with your Escape Booking Code. Once you have read through the itinerary we will answer any further questions and refine the trip until you are totally satisfied. The booking process begins when we receive your deposit and booking form, at which point we can start to confirm the accommodation and services for your trip.
Our specialists will handle your travel arrangements from start to finish and you are welcome to call them at any time.
Confirming your Booking
Once you have decided to confirm your booking we do require a completed Booking Form and a deposit of £ 75.00 per person. There are three ways you can do this:
1. You can complete the secure online Booking Form on our website.
2. You can print a copy of the Booking Form and return it to us by fax on 44 (0) 131 226 5490 or post to:
Absolute Escapes Ltd, Forsyth House, 93 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 3ES, Scotland, UK.
3. Alternatively, you can telephone us on 44 (0) 131 240 1210 with your credit or debit card details.
We ask for a deposit of £ 75.00 per person in order to secure your booking. As many of the accommodation providers we use are quite small, we cannot guarantee availability until you have confirmed your booking in this way.
The final payment of your booking is due a minimum of 8 weeks before the beginning of your trip. If you are booking within 8 weeks of the commencement of your trip then payment must be made in full at the time of booking.
You can use our secure online payment system to make final payments, as long as you quote your booking code on the form. Once we have received your final payment we will issue you with a full Information Pack which will contain all the necessary details for your trip.
You can pay the deposit and balance for your trip in any of the following ways:
- Cheque - Please make cheques payable to "Absolute Escapes Ltd". Cheques must be made in British pounds sterling (£).
- Credit or Debit Card - We accept the following credit or debit cards: Switch/Maestro; Visa; Master/Eurocard. We do not accept payment by Amex. We regret that due to the level of bank charges for such transactions, we are forced to add a 2% surcharge for payments by credit card. Payments by UK debit cards do not incur any surcharge.
- Bank Transfer - If you wish to pay by bank transfer our account details will appear on your proposal and quotation. You must pay in British pounds sterling (£). If your bank charges you for this service we do ask you to ensure that you settle these charges directly with them.
All prices quoted are in UK £ Sterling. You may wish to check current exchange rates from overseas currencies here www.xe.com.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Before confirming your booking we would ask you to please read our full booking terms and conditions.
In accordance with the UK Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tour Regulations 1992 your financial security is guaranteed when you book with Absolute Escapes Ltd. As a member of the Association of Independent Tour Operators (AITO) your holiday and your money are protected by the highest standards of consumer protection. AITO is an organisation representing over 140 of Britain's best specialist tour operators, and all members aim to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction in terms of Choice, Quality and Service. Every AITO holiday is backed not only by AITO's Quality Charter but also by full financial protection. Further details of AITO can be found at www.aito.co.uk or on our website along with our full booking terms and conditions.
Your financial protection is insured by International Passenger Protection Ltd (IPP) and is underwritten by insurers who are members of the Association of British Insurers & Lloyds Syndicates. Further details of this insurance policy can be found at www.ipplondon.co.uk.
You can book with us in complete confidence that all trip payments made to us are fully protected.