Additional Days & Activities
We would be delighted to arrange additional accommodation for you along the Pembrokeshire Coast Path.
You may wish to plan a rest day or have an additional night at any of the locations along the route which offer activities or sightseeing opportunities - we've made some suggestions below. Please request this when you Make an Enquiry.
- Explore the ancient walled town of Tenby with its picturesque harbour.
- Explore Pembroke Castle, with its vast Keep, which provides commanding views in all directions.
- We highly recommend an extra day at Marloes for wildlife enthusiasts. From here, you can take the boat to Skomer Island, a nature reserve famous for its puffins, wildflowers and other birdlife. Over half a million seabirds nest here during May and June including Puffins, Kittiwakes and Manx Shearwaters - click on Visit Pembrokeshire for further details.
- Spend some time in St Davids Cathedral taking in the truly magnificent construction and the atmosphere of 1000 years of Celtic Christianity.
- Visit St Davids Bishops Palace and explore this picturesque village.
- Explore the interesting shops and galleries in Solva, a magical village tucked into the hillside.