These self drive tours of Scotland have something to suit all tastes - stunning sunsets over magical islands, beautiful and dramatic coastlines, deep, hidden glens and incredible scenery.
Experience the wild and romantic beauty of this glorious country. From historic castles to majestic landscapes, bewitching lochs, glens and islets - and the often snow capped peaks of the surrounding mountains. This is an unforgettable land of amazing contrasts and diversity.
It is hard to resist the magnificent Scottish Highlands. With awe-inspiring vistas at every turn and famous for Loch Ness and its mysterious monster - not to mention romantic islands and castles, famous whisky distilleries, world class golf courses and some of the best places in the world to enjoy the great outdoors.
While we can tailor-make any itinerary to suit your individual requirements, we do feature several 'ready made' tour itineraries that are among our most popular holidays.
- Touring Scotland
- Magical Islands
- Whisky Trails
- Romantic Scotland
- Classic Experiences
- Cultural Scotland
- Customer Testimonials
- Tailor-Made Travel FAQ
- Escape to the Highlands
- This itinerary begins in Edinburgh, Scotland's majestic Capital city and explores the magnificent Highlands and Islands. Travelling north to Stirling, Glencoe & the Isle of Skye it visits Inverness, the Capital of the Highlands and mystical Loch Ness......
- Highlights of Scotland
- A wonderful introduction to Scotland, this self-drive tour includes a selection of the country's highlights & finest mountain, sea-side and loch-side scenery.Beginning in Edinburgh this self-drive itinerary travels to the banks of Loch Lomond and on to the stunning west coast......
- North Coast 500
- Some of Europe's most exhilarating scenery awaits on Scotland's answer to Route 66. This road trip takes in Northwest Scotland - one of Europe's last great wildernesses - before a breathtaking drive across the rugged North Coast. A journey through Caithness, full of historic towns and wonderful beaches, round off an unforgettable journey on the NC500 ...
- West Coast Explorer
- Take a magical tour around the West Coast of Scotland's most stunning coastline and scenic peninsulas. Numerous golden beaches, lush rolling hills, ancient castles and pretty villages are complimented by wonderful loch-side and mountain scenery......
- Discover Ayrshire & Arran
- Get off the beaten track with this fantastic self-drive itinerary. Ayrshire remains undiscovered by most tourists and is home to a wonderful coastline and fabulous castles. Travel to the Isle of Arran and enjoy some of Scotland's best scenery and local produce ....
- The Far North & Wester Ross
- This self-drive tour of the North of Scotland and Wester Ross departs Inverness and crosses the Scottish Highlands to explore the stunning coastline of North-West Scotland and the far-flung North. Visit this area of outstanding natural beauty and wilderness with isolated beaches, sparkling lochs......
- Argyll & Mull of Kintyre
- This itinerary is a mouth-watering introduction to the West Highlands; a land of rich Highland diversity, mighty mountain peaks and deep glacial lochs. This self-drive tour explores the enchanting peninsulas of Cowal and Kintyre - swept by the warm Gulf Stream and studded with quiet inns and hamlets......
- Grand Explorer
- This is the ultimate scenic tour of Scotland. This self-drive itinerary travels along our stunning coastline, past golden beaches, ancient castles and pretty villages and by wonderful loch-side and mountain scenery.It begins near the banks of Loch Lomond and travels to the stunning west coast of Scotland......
- Scotland by Train
- Leave the car behind and enjoy a wonderful independent holiday in Scotland, travelling on trains, buses and ferries. Our Scotland by Train itinerary is an environmentally friendly way to holiday in Scotland. As well as reducing your carbon footprint, this package is also perfect for overseas visitors......
- Great Scottish Railway Journey
- Making use of some of the most scenic railway lines in the world, including the legendary Jacobite Steam Train, Kyle Line, and Strathspey Steam Railway, this itinerary is an unforgettable self-guided journey through Scotland ....