A whisky tour of the distilleries of Scotland is a truly unforgettable experience, blending incredible scenery with the finest hotels in the country and the best single malt whisky to be found anywhere in the world.
These self drive whisky tours around Scotland's world famous Whisky Distilleries are so much more than just a tasting tour of the "water of life" - you will travel through breathtaking scenery, along spectacular coastline and past some of the country's most celebrated and stunning historical landmarks.
Our self drive whisky tour itineraries are designed to provide inspiration for both the whisky enthusiast and those that wish to experience Scotland's national product as part of a wider tour of the country.
- Touring Scotland
- Magical Islands
- Whisky Trails
- Romantic Scotland
- Classic Experiences
- Cultural Scotland
- Customer Testimonials
- Tailor-Made Travel FAQ
- Highlands & Islands Malt Whisky Trail
- Experience a wonderful self-drive Whisky tour through Speyside and the magnificent Highlands and Islands of Scotland. Beginning in Edinburgh with a tour of the Scotch Whisky Experience, travel north into Speyside and the home of Scotland's malt whisky industry. Continue on to the magical Isle of Skye......
- Speyside Malt Whisky Trail
- This self-drive whisky tour takes you into the heart of the Speyside malt whisky industry with a journey along the world famous Malt Whisky Trail. Visit the legendary Whisky distilleries of Glenfiddich, Glenlivet and The Macallan set within the splendour of the Spey Valley and the magnificent......
- Islay & The West Coast Whisky Trail
- This island-hopping whisky tour blends incredible scenery with unforgettable wildlife and wonderful single malt whisky for a truly unforgettable holiday in the islands of Scotland. Explore the natural beauty of the West Coast on this self-drive tour as you island hop to the Isles of Arran......