Join an Escorted Tour
If you’re planning a trip to Scotland and would like to join a small escorted tour then we’d be delighted to hear from you. We work with a specialist Edinburgh-based tour company who provide a wide range of award-winning tours throughout Scotland. We would be delighted to incorporate one of their tours into your tailor-made trip to Scotland.
The extensive tour programme departs from both Edinburgh and Glasgow and covers the many highlights of the Scottish Highlands and Islands.
This unique and memorable experience will get you in touch with the people, places, history and legends of our country and the memories will last you a lifetime. Your local guide will be your host, each hand-picked for their pride and passion and dedicated to delivering outstanding travel experiences.
All of the tours are restricted to a maximum of 16 passengers to give you a more personal service, and allowing you to discover the real country, get off the beaten track and onto the back roads where other tours cannot go. Touring with a maximum of 16 passengers you get more for your money, more personal attention, more time with the locals, and more of an authentic experience.
- Highland Explorer
- A 5 day tour of Scotland at its breathtaking best. This tour of the Scottish Highlands begins in Edinburgh, Scotland's majestic Capital city and explores the magnificent Highlands and Islands.Visit the dramatic mountain scenery of Assynt......
- 4 Island Magic
- A 5 day tour to visit four magical West Coast Islands. Enjoy the wonderful, ancient history and the undisturbed tranquility of the islands of Mull, Iona and Staffa and the romantic beauty of the Isle of Skye. This tour begins in Edinburgh, Scotland's majestic Capital city......
- Islay & the Whisky Coast
- This 4 day specialist whisky tour begins in Edinburgh, Scotland's majestic Capital city and takes you to Islay, the ‘Queen of the Isles’, and the Whisky Coast. Islay is home to 8 of Scotland’s finest malt whisky distilleries......
- Isle of Skye & the Highlands
- Three days to explore some of the most dramatic and beautiful places in the Scottish Highlands and the romantic Island of Skye. Your tour begins in Edinburgh, Scotland's majestic Capital city and highlights also include Glencoe, Loch Ness, Eilean Donan Castle......
- Orkney & the Far North
- Escape to Scotland’s northern extremes on this 5 day tour of Orkney and the far north of Scotland. A tour which will leave you with memories for a lifetime - you will be amazed by the magical beauty and prehistoric history of the Orkney archipelago......
- Outer Hebrides & Isle of Skye Adventure
- Get away from it all with this magnificent adventure to the Outer Hebridean Islands of Lewis and Harris, home to the pre-historic stone circles of Callanish and the famous white sandy beaches of Harris. Your tour begins in Edinburgh, Scotland's majestic Capital city......
- Scottish Castle Experience
- Immerse yourself in Scottish history and culture with this Scottish Castle Experience Tour. Enjoy 4 unforgettable days of castles, legends and history on a wonderful and unique journey around Scotland ......
- Speyside Malt Whisky Trail
- A warm welcome awaits you in Speyside, home to more than half of Scotland's malt whisky distilleries. Your 3 day adventure begins in Edinburgh, Scotland's majestic Capital city and allows you to sit back and relax whilst you visit some of the finest whisky distilleries in Scotland.......