We would be delighted to arrange additional accommodation for you in the North West Highlands.
You may wish to extend your walking holiday and we have made some suggestions for activities and sightseeing opportunities which you may enjoy. Please request this when you make an enquiry.
- Take a boat trip to the enchanting Summer Isles to see seals and porpoises.
- Visit world famous Inverewe Gardens.
- Marvel at the botanist's miracle of Hydroponics in Achiltibuie.
- Drive north through Inverpolly Nature Reserve along the ‘wee mad road' to the fishing village of Lochinver and visit Highland Stoneware Pottery.
- Walk on fabulous, empty white sandy beaches.
If you are planning a tour of Scotland, we would recommend combing this itinerary with one of our Long Distance Walks or with another of our Centre Based walks. You could also add this walking holiday on to a Self-Drive tour of Scotland.