Your information Pack will contain route notes for some of the very best walks and hikes in the North West Highlands, and over the course of your walking holiday you can select a different route each day. The following are just some of the many possibilities:
- A great walk over the rocky tops of Coigach with wonderful views out to the Summer Isles
- A climb up Stac Pollaidh, the most distinctive mountain of the North-West Highlands
- Scotland's finest coastal walk from an incomparable beach to its north-western most tip
- Explore the bird sanctuary and incredible sea-stacks of Handa Island, a nature reserve which is home to almost 200,000 seabirds
- An excellent walk around a wild headland with magnificent views out to the Western Isles
The Mountains of the North West Highlands
The Mountains of Ben More Assynt, Conival and Suilven offer some sensational and challenging walking, with exposed scrambling along mountain ridges. Unless you are an experienced walker or mountaineer we would recommend that you hire the services of a local guide to climb these rugged and dramatic peaks. The Information Pack we provide includes contact details for locally-based guides.