The beauty and variety of the Irish landscape offers outstanding opportunities for walking and hiking. A walking holiday in Ireland means a journey over gentle mountains and rugged ridges, along spectacular sea cliffs and across wild moorlands – discover a land famous for its magnificent scenery and legendary hospitality.
We offer self-guided walking holidays in Ireland on four of the country’s most popular waymarked routes. Experience the diverse landscapes and picturesque villages of the Dingle Way, or walk through the high peaks and dramatic countryside of the Iveragh Peninsula on the Kerry Way. Complete the Wicklow Way, Ireland's first waymarked trail, from the charismatic capital through the Wicklow and Dublin mountians. The wonderful coastal walking and exceptional beauty of the north should not be forgotten - we have combined the Moyle Way & Causeway Coast Way to create a walk with the perfect combination of wide open bays, rugged coastal cliffs with deep green valley and rounded summits.
- Dingle Way
- The Dingle Way makes a circuit of this enchanting corner of Ireland, starting and finishing in the colourful town of Tralee, the Capital of Kerry. The trail is 111 miles / 179 km long and follows old tracks, mountain trails and green roads, often along the foothills of the mountains.....
- Kerry Way
- The Kerry Way is Ireland's oldest long distance walk and follows a circular route, starting and finishing in Killarney. Described as a walkers' Ring of Kerry, the Kerry Way is a low-level circuit of the spectacular Iveragh Peninsula, a region of wild, natural beauty steeped in history and legend.....
- Moyle Way & Causeway Coast Way
- Northern Ireland is rapidly gaining popularity in the walking community, enticing walkers with its exceptional beauty, historic buildings and natural phenomena such as the Giant’s Causeway. The Moyle Way and the Causeway Coast Way offer the perfect combination.....
- Wicklow Way
- The Wicklow Way was Ireland’s first waymarked trail, founded by J.B. Malone, one of the Emerald Isle’s most famous hill walkers. Along the way, walkers will experience some outstanding views over the varied landscapes and soak up the truly welcoming Irish hospitality.....