At Absolute Escapes, we believe in the restorative power of travel. We understand that discovering new places is good for the soul and for your wellbeing.
The logistics of planning a holiday can be overwhelming – accommodation choices, ferry times, baggage transfers and car hire – so that’s why we’re here. We’ll listen and carefully create the perfect holiday for you.
With a genuine desire to inspire and encourage others to travel, we can confidently say that booking a holiday with Absolute Escapes means:
100% Financial Protection
- As members of the Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust Limited (ABTOT), your holiday and your money are protected by the highest standards of consumer protection.
- Founder-owned and operated since 2004 with a commitment to delivering outstanding service.
- Over 700 excellent holiday reviews. Don’t just take our word for it, read our independent client reviews on the AITO website.
- Dedicated 24/7 emergency support number available to you should you need it. No matter the situation or time of day, our calm and knowledgeable team of experts are only ever a call away.
- Multiple award winners, including being named AITO‘s Tour Operator of the Year in 2023
- We understand the need for peace of mind when you make travel plans – especially during unpredictable times.
- To provide you with the ultimate flexibility, you have the option of hassle-free postponements up to 3 weeks before the start of your holiday for any COVID-19 related reason. This means we’ll rearrange your holiday to any time before 31st December 2024 with no admin fee charged. Please see our Booking Assurance page for more information.
- We’ve been there. Our team of specialists are passionate about our country and have travelled extensively – providing dependable, highly-informed advice.
- We’ll make the most of your valuable time and budget. By booking with Absolute Escapes, you can sidestep the hassle and leave it with us to meticulously plan every detail.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable team of experts will listen to what you want, share their advice, and then create a holiday that’s right for you.
- We don’t believe in off-the-shelf packages. Our itineraries are tailored to create truly individual travel experiences for our clients.
- We select your preferred style of accommodation to suit your tastes and budget. From simple to luxurious Guest Houses, Inns and Hotels, we have decades of experience in selecting the very best choices and we’ve been lucky enough to stay at most of them too!
We have made a concrete commitment to be an environmentally conscious tour operator by introducing a sustainability policy for our team to engage with and to promote sustainable tourism practices to our clients.
Our policy focuses on the following key issues which we feel have the biggest impact on our business and are issues that we can help to resolve in a positive way:
- Climate crisis
- Conservation of wild places
- Effects of over-tourism
Read more about how we work together as a team, in order to achieve our objectives and deliver our policy of promoting sustainable tourism on our Responsible Travel page.