Highlights of Scotland
- Edinburgh Castle, The Royal Mile & The Palace of Holyrood House
- Loch Lomond, the world's most famous loch
- Historic Castles including Urquhart, Dunvegan and Eilean Donan
- The magical Isle of Skye & the Cuillin Mountains
- Mystical Loch Ness & Inverness, the Highland Capital
- The Malt Whisky Trail including visits to Glenfiddich & the Macallan Distilleries
This self-drive tour of Scotland includes a selection of the country's highlights & finest mountain, sea-side and loch-side scenery and is a wonderful introduction to our country.
Beginning in Edinburgh this self-drive itinerary travels to the banks of Loch Lomond and on to the stunning west coast of Scotland. It continues into the heart of the Highlands, visiting Glencoe, the magical Isle of Skye and mystical Loch Ness. Finally, explore Speyside & the Malt Whisky Trail and end in the beautiful Scottish Lakeland.