Legends of Scotland
Celebrate Disney•Pixar's Brave
- Explore the myths and legends of Edinburgh, Scotland’s impressive capital city
- Visit ancient castles on both Scotland’s east and west coasts
- Sail over the sea to Skye and spot eagles, otters and whales
- Experience life on the edge in the Outer Hebrides – including remote beaches, former Clan strongholds and prehistoric standing stones
- Try your hand at archery or fishing in the wild mountains of Scotland
Discover spectacular landscapes including Scotland’s longest and deepest lochs, highest mountain and shortest river. Explore the Clans and culture of two of Scotland’s largest islands, spotting wildlife as you go, and stepping back thousands of years into Scotland’s past to visit ancient brochs and standing stones. Experience the wildlife and nature of the majestic Cairngorms National Park, explore wild Dunnottar Castle on Scotland’s east coast, and walk in the footsteps of Scotland’s legends.
You may be lucky enough to experience a Highland Games event during your time in Scotland. These impressive occasions celebrate Highland heritage and culture, and provide the opportunity to view some of the finest shows of strength in the world. When you enquire, we’ll advise you whether you’ll be able to attend a Highland Games during your trip.
Scotland. Where legends come to life.
Visit the Disney website to watch the trailer and play BRAVE games