- Follow in the footsteps of Claire and Jamie in the wild and beautiful Scottish Highlands
- Explore historic Edinburgh, Scotland's stunning capital city
- Travel back in time 4,000 years at the Clava Cairns standing stones
- Voyage 'Over the Sea to Skye' to one of the most spectacular islands in the world
- Stay overnight in Falkland - the historic village which doubles as Inverness in the TV series
- Enjoy an unforgettable visit to Castle Leoch - seat of Clan MacKenzie
This Outlander inspired self-drive tour of Scotland will transport you back in time to experience the highlights of Diana Gabaldon’s hit series of books, as well as the locations featured in the epic TV series.
The journey begins in Edinburgh, one of the most spectacular capital cities in Europe, before venturing into the Kingdom of Fife for an overnight stop in historic Falkland.
Onwards to the mystical Scottish Highlands, where you’ll enjoy two nights in Inverness - 'the Capital of the Highlands' - giving you plenty of time to explore ancient castles, mysterious standing stones, and former Clan strongholds. Two memorable nights on the spectacular Isle of Skye are followed by an overnight stay amongst the rolling green hills of The Trossachs. A visit to Castle Leoch, home of the MacKenzie clan, rounds off an unforgettable Outlander tour of Scotland.