Scotland by Train
- Enjoy a wonderfully scenic journey on the West Highland Line
- Jacobite Steam Train - one of the Great Railway Journeys of the World
- Famous Glenfinnan Viaduct with stunning views down Loch Shiel
- The magical Isle of Skye and the Cuillin Mountains
- Mystical Loch Ness & Inverness, the Highland Capital
- Edinburgh Castle, The Royal Mile & The Palace of Holyrood House
Leave the car behind and enjoy a wonderful independent holiday in Scotland, travelling by trains, buses and ferries. Our Scotland by Train itinerary is an environmentally friendly way to holiday in Scotland. As well as helping to reduce your carbon footprint, this package is also perfect for those overseas visitors who do not want to drive on the wrong side of the road!