The Far North & Wester Ross
- The majestic splendour of the Mountains of Assynt and Torridon
- A journey over the Bealach nam Bo with spectacular views and hairpin bends
- The world-famous Inverewe Gardens
- Enjoy a guided trip to Cape Wrath, the most north-westerly point of the country
- Sandwood Bay, one of our most beautiful beaches
This self-drive tour of the North of Scotland and Wester Ross departs Inverness and crosses the Scottish Highlands to explore the stunning coastline of North-West Scotland and the far-flung North. Visit this area of outstanding natural beauty where isolated beaches, sparkling lochs and spectacular Mountains combine with the warmest of Highland hospitality.